Our grant portal is open to all qualifying nonprofit organizations that wish to complete a Letter of Intent to receive grant funding in 2022-2023. If your program provides services within our three areas of focus, Health, Education, and Income (Financial Stability) please apply. Please complete the Letter of Intent by February 17, 2022, at 12:01 AM. Approved grants will be funded over the period of July 1, 2022, through June 30, 2023.
- January 24 - February 16 – Letter of Intent(LOI) will be open on e-C IMPACT – Any agency wishing to apply must complete the Letter of Intent
- February 18 – February 25 – Letter of Intent panel discussions (which LOI’s/agencies will be approved to complete the full application)
- February 28 – March 18 - Grant applications will be open on e-C IMPACT
- March 21 – April 1 – Panels review and approve/deny grants and assign funds
- Week of April 4 – Grant contracts/awards completed and sent to agencies
To apply, please access our grant portal: https://agency.e-cimpact.com/login.aspx?org=16220U
It is highly recommended that you use your email address as the username. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Grants Coordinator Julie Poertner at email@example.com.